Thursday 10 September 2015

Day 4: Find your passion

I've been back at work for almost a week, but today was my first day back at "school"! Nervous and excited, as I am sure many students were this week across Simcoe County- I took the first step towards a Master of Arts in Curriculum Studies and Teacher Development @UofT . One of the presenters at the orientation session this evening talked about passion. She said that to embark on this learning journey, you need to follow your interests and love what you do. I couldn't agree more! If we could all find that sweet spot > doing something we love, that incorporates our strengths and has purpose! Can you imagine the possibilities? How can we create these types of opportunities for ourselves and the students in our classrooms? 

Happy first week back SCDSB! Wishing you all a fabulous new school year:)
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment